|Washington House of Representatives, District 3a|
Apple's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Business/Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Our city must compete by offering comparable incentives as other cities to encourage local industry to grow and to bring in new businesses. We are ideal as a transportation hub, and expected freeway improvements would help chances for finished-goods processing and production operations."
- Living Wage Ordinance
- Excerpt: "We must first encourage job production, emphasizing the creation of jobs that provide a livable wage."
- Human Services Spending
- Excerpt: "Spokane should spend money to support human services, at a higher level than is being provided now."
- Priorities For City Services
- Excerpt: "The physical infrastructure and maintenance of essential services -- water, sewer and streets -- must be first priority, followed by the necessary safety concerns."
- Excerpt: "Illegal drugs have compounded all crime rates, leaving a trail of carnage and loss. We must send a clear message from every source to these criminals."
Apple ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 3a. Apple was defeated by Marcus Riccelli and Tim Benn, who also bested Jon Snyder and Morgan Oyler, in the August 7 blanket primary election. Riccelli and Benn face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 3a Primary (2010)|
|Dave White (R)||6,030||31.57%|
|Andy Billig (D)||5,894||30.86%|
|Bob Apple (D)||3,894||20.39%|
|Louise Chadez (D)||3,284||17.19%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Apple + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |