For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Biggins worked as an Assessor for Addison Township from 1973-1977, and has been a real estate tax consultant.
He serves on the Board of Directors of the Suburban Bank of Elmhurst.
- Appropriations-General Service (Ranking Minority Member)
- Mass Transit
- Revenue & Finance (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Sales and Other Taxes
- Tollway Oversight
Biggins did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 41 (2008)|
|Bob Biggins (R)||31,746|
|James Buiter (G)||15,865|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 41 (2006)|
|Bob Biggins (R)||28,946|
In 2008, Biggins collected $121,257 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$3,750|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$2,500|
|Illinois Education Association||$2,500|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Bob Biggins (R) 41st District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Illinois House of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |