For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 4|
|Bachelor's||Penn State University (1961)|
|Master's||University of Missouri Columbia (1968), University of Akron (1982)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force Captain|
|Years of service||1962 - 1970|
- 1961: B.S. in Chemistry, Penn State University
- 1968: Masters in Electrical Engineering, University of Missouri Columbia
- 1982: MBA in Finance, University of Akron
- 1962 - 1970: US Air Force Captain
- Union Carbide Plant Engineer, Hubble Manager of Manufacturing Barberton Ohio, Associated Enterprises
- Part owner of Somark International, Automation Inc, Clean Shower, Hydrochem, Amerilab Pharmaceuticals, Cleanest Inc
Black ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 4th District. Black sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Black was defeated by Ander Crenshaw in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
The primary took place on August 14.
|Florida's 4th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Deborah Katz Pueschel||10%||6,505|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Black + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |