|Michigan House of Representatives District 16|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Democrat Robert Constan (born 1959) is a member of the Michigan House of Representatives who represents the 16th District in Wayne County, and includes the portions of Dearborn Heights, Garden City, Inkster and Allen Park.
Rep. Constan graduated from Annapolis High School in Dearborn Heights in 1977. He graduated from the University of Michigan and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. He practiced law as an attorney for 20 years, representing the Michigan Democratic Party on voter protection issues. He has served on the Michigan State Bar and the Dearborn Area Bar. He has been married to Kim Constan for 16 years and has three children.
Previous Offices Held
Constan was the chair pro-tem of the Dearborn Heights City Council until being elected in 2006.
Political Campaign History
Key Votes of the 2009-2010
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Robert Constan’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
- List of Robert Constan’s 0 missed roll-call votes
Committee Assignments, 2009-2010
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Robert Constan
N695 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Bob Constan official government website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Bob Constan profile
- Michigan Votes - Bob Constan
- Michigan House Democrats - Bob Constan
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |