|Minnesota House of Representatives District 52A|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Dettmer received his MA in Education Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Saint Thomas and BS in Health/Physical Education from Bemidji State University.
He has worked as a teacher and head wrestling coach at Forest Lake High School, and served as Chief Warrant Officer in the United States Army Reserves, Iraq. Dettmer is married and has 3 children.
- Veterans Affairs Division (Lead GOP)
- Higher Education and Workforce Development Finance and Policy Division
- K-12 Education Finance Division
- Property and Local Sales Tax Division
- Rules and Legislative Administration
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 52A (2010)|
|Adam Best (DFL)||6,548||33.15%|
|Bob Dettmer (R)||13,183||66.74%|
Bob Dettmer raised $41,924 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 52A (2008)|
|Bob Dettmer (R)||16,512||67.02%|
|Rolanda Delamartinez (DFL)||8,085||32.82%|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Bob Dettmer's 2008 campaign.
|52nd Senate District Republican Party||$3,500|
- Bob Dettmer's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Bob Dettmer
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Bob Dettmer on Facebook
|Minnesota State House District 52A
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |