Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 43|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, CA|
Flores ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 43rd District. He and district 35 incumbent Maxine Waters (D) advanced past the June 5, 2012, blanket primary. They faced off in the general election on November 6, 2012 and Waters won.
|U.S. House, California, District 43 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Maxine Waters Incumbent||71.2%||143,123|
|Source: California Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, California District 43, 2012 - Bob Flores Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$729,888|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$717,251|
|Top contributors to Bob Flores's campaign committee|
|All State Lane||$2,500|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Civil Servants/Public Officials||$200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Flores + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West - Beaumont Enterprise
- Latino Voters Could Doom The GOP In California - Huffington Post
- Democrat asks state party to probe Inland Empire campaign - Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Redistricting Discriminates Against Latinos, Activists Say - Huffington Post
- Canada has blood on its hands in Honduras - rabble.ca (blog)
- Top Stories in Homes - San Antonio Express
- John F. Kennedy's Complex Relationship With The Mexican American Community - Huffington Post
- House to vote on drilling, fracking bills TransCanada pushes back KXL launch ... - Politico
- Marilinda Garcia Wants Diversity In Party Of 'Old, White Men' - Huffington Post
- North Central Community Calendar ? Nov.-21-27 - San Antonio Express
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found