|South Dakota State Senate District 24|
|President Pro Tempore, South Dakota State Senate|
|Base salary||$12,000/two-year term|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||Four terms|
Gray is a financial advisor and an executive director.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gray served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, South Dakota State Senate
- Legislative Procedure Committee, South Dakota State Senate, Chair
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gray served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, South Dakota Senate
- Legislative Procedure Committee, South Dakota Senate
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota Senate
|South Dakota State Senate, District 24 (2010)|
|Bob Gray (R)||6,676||69.45%|
|Donna Fjelstad (D)||2,936||30.55%|
Gray raised $26,488 for his campaign while Sargent raised $1,735. 
|South Dakota State Senate, District 24 (2008)|
|Bob Gray (R)||7,105||68.32%|
|Kim Sargent (D)||3,295||31.68%|
In 2010, Gray received $57,720 in campaign donations. The largest contributors are listed below.
|South Dakota State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bob Gray's campaign in 2010|
|South Dakota Retailers Association||$1,000|
|South Dakota Association Of Realtors||$750|
|South Dakota Telecommunications Association||$750|
|Florida Power & Light||$750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$57,720|
Gray raised $26,488 during the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Hughes County Republican Party||$1,000|
|South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations||$1,000|
|South Dakota Telecommunications Association||$800|
|South Dakota Association of Realtors||$700|
|South Dakota Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Gray + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Profile from the South Dakota Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
Patricia de Hueck
|South Dakota Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|
Jeff Monroe (R)