Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 19, 2013|
Kulp ran in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 69. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Kulp defeated Alanna Feddick, Tommy Dahlen and Scott Kenneth Noble in the October 22 Republican primary. He faced Kenneth A. Slezak (D) and Tim Swiggum (Putting People Ahead of Politics) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Kulp + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
- wrn.com, "Special election called for 69st Assembly District," September 18, 2013
- "Official candidate list," accessed September 25, 2013
- wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |