|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69|
|December 4, 2013 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 19, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Norbert Salamonski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Bob Kulp was unopposed in the Republican primary. Salamonski and Kulp will face off in the general election. Debra Koncel (R) was removed from the ballot before the primary.
Kulp won election in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 69. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Kulp defeated Alanna Feddick, Tommy Dahlen and Scott Kenneth Noble in the October 22 Republican primary. He faced Kenneth A. Slezak (D) and Tim Swiggum (Putting People Ahead of Politics) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Kenneth A. Slezak||24%||1,679|
|Putting People Ahead of Politics||Tim Swiggum||8.7%||607|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69 Republican Primary, 2013|
|Scott Kenneth Noble||12.1%||624|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the Wisconsin State Legislature was in session from January 14 through June 4.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on voting, money in politics and democracy reform legislation.
- Legislators are scored on "how well [their votes] represented the priorities of the MMAC."
- Legislators are scored on whether they voted for or against NPCW's position.
- Legislators are scored on whether they voted for or against the Wisconsin AFL-CIO's position.
- Legislators are scored on their stances on conservation issues.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on legislation WMC deemed as "most important issues for the business community."
- Legislators are scored on their votes on legislation that "impact Wisconsin's law enforcement community."
- Legislators are scored on their votes on environmental bills.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Kulp + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- wrn.com, "Special election called for 69st Assembly District," September 18, 2013
- wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
- nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official Republican primary results," accessed December 11, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official special election results," accessed December 11, 2013
Scott Suder (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |