|Kansas House of Representatives District 26|
|January 11, 2011 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 11, 2011|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Montgomery has been appointed to the following committees:
- Elections Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Montgomery won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 15. He defeated Elliot Lahn in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 15 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Montgomery + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Year after Newtown, many states have made changes in gun laws - Montgomery Advertiser
- New incentives needed if Boeing picks Alabama - Kansas.com
- Alabama editorial roundup - Kansas City Star
- Sunday announcements, Dec. 8 - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs - Montgomery Advertiser
- Ala. governor dealing with Boeing, Airbus - Kansas City Star
- The business of politics is a billion-dollar industry - Bellingham Herald
- The business of politics a billion-dollar industry - Kansas City Star
- Out of Our Past: Dec. 2 - Statesville Record & Landmark
- Today in History, Dec. 1 - Waterbury Republican American
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Kansas Watchdog, Post-election elections to replace legislators, 4 Jan. 2011
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
|Kansas House of Representatives District 26
January 11, 2011–2012
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |