For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 15|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 26|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Montgomery served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
|• Corrections and Juvenile Justice|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Montgomery served on the following committees:
- Elections Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Montgomery won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 15. He defeated Elliot Lahn in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 15 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Montgomery + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas Watchdog, Post-election elections to replace legislators, 4 Jan. 2011
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
Arlen Siegfreid (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 15
| Succeeded by|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 26
January 11, 2011–2012
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |