Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 128|
|1993 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||22|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Owner/Agent, Robert C. Oaks Insurance Agency|
Oaks is an owner and agent for Robert C. Oaks Insurance Agency. His other professional experiences include director of Wayne County Youth Bureau and assistant director of Greece Central School District with the Continuing Education Program.
Oaks earned a BA in political science from Colgate University and a MS in recreation administration from University of Montana. He and his wife, Judy, have two children; Christopher and Jason. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Oaks has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York State Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Oaks served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Oaks ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, he ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 128 2010|
|Robert Oaks (R)||27,702|
On November 4, 2008 Oaks won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 128. Oaks ran unopposed.
Oaks raised $91,890 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 128 2008|
|Robert Oaks (R)||32,498|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Robert Oaks
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 128
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |