For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 82|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Since 1966, Purkey has worked for Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith, Incorporated, where he is currently First Vice-President/Resident Manager. He sits on the board of the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Museum and the Tidewater Automobile Association.
Delegate Purkey speaking
Purkey's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. In the test he listed his top priorities as "Allow Virginia's Gov to serve 2 consecutive terms," and "Establish Uninsured Health Care Fund paid for by employers who make deductions from employe's wages who do not have health insurance matching funds to State who then redistribute to Hospitals an Doctors who provide medical care for the uninsured."
- HB 1614 Alcoholic beverages; penalty for possession of open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- HB 1740 Campaign Finance Disclosure Act of 2006; unlawful to convert any contributed money to personal use.
- HB 2085 Government, local; budget shall contain statement of current & proposed total debt.
The top 5 donors to Purkey's 2009 campaign:
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$10,749|
|Virginia Dental Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$3,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Bob Purkey
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |