Difference between revisions of "Bob Tata"
|Line 105:||Line 105:|
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate,
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate, ]]
Revision as of 08:59, 12 August 2011
|Virginia House of Delegates District 85|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Delegate Tata speaking on the House floor
- Education (Chair)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee (Chair)
- Compensation and Retirement Subcommittee
- General Government Subcommittee
- Transportation Subcommittee
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1689 Illegal aliens; fraudulently assisting, penalty.
- HB 1922 Civics Education, Commission on; move from executive to legislative branch, may seek other funding.
- HB 2515 Workers' Compensation Act; increases maximum tax rate that may be assessed on uninsured, etc.
Tata is running for re-election to the District 85 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Tata was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District (2009)|
|Bob Tata (R)||15,035|
|French Mackes, Jr. (D)||3,413|
The top 5 donors to Tata's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Dental Association||$2,000|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$1,285|
|Tidewater Builders Association||$1,000|
|Virginia Health Care Association||$1,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Tata
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Tata Facebook profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 85
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |