Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Nebraska State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day. Roy Baker and Bob Tiemann will face off in the general election. Both candidates were unopposed in the primary election.
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Tiemann + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Results of Nebraska Primary Election," accessed July 7, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Statewide Candidate List," accessed March 21, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of the Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 4, 2014