Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 3|
- Taxes: Make South Jersey More Affordable by Lowering Your Taxes.
- Excerpt: Our opponents are standing in the way of Governor Christie’s plan to provide middle-class tax relief. You’ve suffered long enough. We are dedicated to end the political gridlock in Trenton and deliver the property tax relief you deserve on day one."
- Jobs: Bring Good-Paying Jobs Back to South Jersey.
- Excerpt: "Our opponents have overtaxed and over-regulated businesses and drove jobs out of the state. We’ll cut red tape and make our state more competitive with Pennsylvania and Delaware to encourage businesses to create jobs here and grow our local economy."
- Government waste: Keep More Money in Your Pocket and Out of the Hands of Politicians.
- Excerpt: "Families across South Jersey have been forced to do more with less. We’ll stop Trenton politicians from wasting your money by passing a constitutional amendment to cap annual spending and property tax increases to force government to live within its means."
Vanderslice ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 3. Vanderslice is bracketed with Larry Wallace. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He is challenged by incumbent John J. Burzichelli (D), incumbent Celeste M. Riley (D), and Larry Wallace (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Vanderslice + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- 2013 Campaign website
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Wallace and Vanderslice for Assembly, "Campaign themes," Accessed September 2, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 5, 2013