|Texas House of Representatives, District 89|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Sameena Karmally was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jodie Laubenberg was unopposed in the Republican primary. Laubenberg defeated Karmally in the general election. Bob Worthington (L) was removed from the ballot before the election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 89 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jodie Laubenberg Incumbent||71.6%||28,135|
Worthington ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 89. Worthington ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election, but does not appear on the Libertarian Party of Texas list of candidates.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Worthington + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Civil Justice League, "Texas House Races 2014," accessed December 17, 2013
- Texas Secretary of State - 2012 Election and Candidate Information
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current Election History," accessed February 17, 2014
- Libertarian Party of Texas, "2012 Candidate Listings," accessed July 20, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |