For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Bobby Jones (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 7, 2013|
Jones ran in a special election for Michigan State Senate District 27. The seat was vacant following John Gleason's (D) election as Genesee County Clerk on November 6, 2012. A special election to fill the vacancy took place on May 7. The Green Party nominated Jones on March 18, and he was defeated by Jim Ananich (D) in the general election, which took place on May 7.Cite error: Invalid
refs with no content must have a name
- MLive, "Seven candidates run for Flint-area state Senate seat vacated by John Gleason," January 18, 2013
- San Francisco Chronicle, "Special election needed to fill state senate seat," November 9, 2012
- WKZO, "Special Michigan Senate election scheduled," January 10, 2013
- gp.org, "Greens Nominate Bobby Jones for 27th District State Senator," March 18, 2013
- mlive.com, "State Rep. Jim Ananich's 27th District Senate win means two more special elections for Genesee County," May 7, 2013
- miboecfr.nictusa.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |