For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 73
Baker has been a member of the Superior School Board since 2008. Baker was a Speech/language Pathologist in the Superior School District from 1971 to 2006. She earned a Bachelors in Speech Pathology and Audiology from the University of Minnesota, Duluth in 1971. She holds a Masters in Communicative Disorders from UMD since 1978. 
Baker listed some of her beliefs on her website:
- "We need Fiscal Responsibiity.
- We need a smaller, more efficient government.
- We need a more business-friendly state.
- ...school funding reform is an absolute must..."
- ...a Representative should be a 'voice' for the people..."
- I support our Second Amendment rights."
- The U.S. Constitutionis the foundation and framework of this great country." 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 73 General Election (2010)|
|Nick Milroy (D)||11,330|
|Bonnie Baker (R)||8,827|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 73 Republican primary (2010)|
|Bonnie Baker (R)||2,924||99.9%|
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Baker on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |