|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 73
Baker has been a member of the Superior School Board since 2008. Baker was a Speech/language Pathologist in the Superior School District from 1971 to 2006. She earned a Bachelor's in Speech Pathology and Audiology from the University of Minnesota, Duluth in 1971. She holds a Master's in Communicative Disorders from UMD since 1978.
Baker listed some of her beliefs on her website:
- "We need Fiscal Responsibiity.
- We need a smaller, more efficient government.
- We need a more business-friendly state.
- ...school funding reform is an absolute must..."
- ...a Representative should be a 'voice' for the people..."
- I support our Second Amendment rights."
- The U.S. Constitutionis the foundation and framework of this great country."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 73 General Election (2010)|
|Nick Milroy (D)||11,330|
|Bonnie Baker (R)||8,827|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 73 Republican primary (2010)|
|Bonnie Baker (R)||2,924||99.9%|
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Baker on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |