Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 65|
She is a retired Michigan Department of Corrections employee.
Johnson is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 65. She defeated Steve Grace in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson was a co-organizer of a rally in support of President Obama's "Buffet Rule," a proposal to raise taxes on millionaires.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bonnie + Johnson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real Estate Transactions - Bradenton Herald
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Real estate transactions Dec. 2, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Muskegon County public defender's use of prosecutor on job-interview panel ... - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- Residents remember assassination of JFK - Jackson Hole News&Guide
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Tornadoes, storms beat path of destruction, 6 dead - Chicago Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |