Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Johnson's professional experience includes working for the Michigan Department of Corrections.
Johnson was a co-organizer of a rally in support of President Obama's "Buffett Rule," a proposal to raise taxes on millionaires.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Bonnie Johnson defeated Ed Peterson in the Democratic primary. Six challengers ran in the Republican primary; Brett Roberts came in first with John Calhoun following. Roberts defeated Johnson and Ronald Muszynski (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 65. She defeated Steve Grace in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Mike Shirkey (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Shirkey Incumbent||56.8%||22,862|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bonnie + Johnson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 65
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- mlive.com, "Union leader who organized Buffett Rule rally challenging Rep. Mike Shirkey," accessed August 6, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |