Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 65|
She is a retired Michigan Department of Corrections employee.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 65. She defeated Steve Grace in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Mike Shirkey (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Shirkey Incumbent||56.8%||22,862|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson was a co-organizer of a rally in support of President Obama's "Buffet Rule," a proposal to raise taxes on millionaires.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bonnie + Johnson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real Estate Transactions - Bradenton Herald
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Real estate transactions Dec. 2, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Muskegon County public defender's use of prosecutor on job-interview panel ... - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- 'Willy Wonka' challenges and showcases all Frankenmuth Community Players ... - MLive.com
- Residents remember assassination of JFK - Jackson Hole News&Guide
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Tornadoes, storms beat path of destruction, 6 dead - Chicago Tribune
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |