Revision as of 20:27, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated Aug. 14, 2012.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted.
- Contact information for administration officials is posted.
- Current and previous budgets are posted.
- Annual audits are posted.
- Some contract and bid information is posted.
- Discloses monies spent on lobbying in the budget
- Tax rates and revenues are published in the budget
- Zoning ordinances and building permits are not posted.
- Building permits cannot be downloaded online, they must be filed in person.
- Information on how to file a public records request is not posted.
- Information on tax payer funded lobbying efforts is not posted.
- Data on local taxes is not posted.
- Does not disclose membership in government sector lobbying organizations