Revision as of 13:13, 4 April 2014 by JaclynB
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi Public Service Commission, Northern District|
|Profession||Executive/Co-owner of BankTEL Systems|
- Bachelors in Economics/Political Science, Vanderbilt University
- Graduate, Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science
|Mississippi Public Service Commission (North/District 3), 2011|
|Democratic||Brandon Presley Incumbent||55.8%||161,099|
|Election Results via Mississippi Secretary of State|
Adams faced Marvin Cox in the Republican primary on August 2, where he easily defeated Cox.
|Public Service -- Republican primary results|
|Republican Party||Boyce Adams||65%|
|Republican Party||Marvin Cox||35%|
On his 2011 campaign website Adams outlined his four-point vision:
Support pro-growth / business friendly environment of low taxes
- "Promote and encourage major economic development in North Mississippi - clean and reliable energy, water, and other public utility supplies are fundamental to attracting economic growth"
- "Advocate for the consumer in order to keep energy costs low and maintain reliable energy sources"
- "Help Mississippi be a leader on the path to energy independence"
- Mississippi Public Service Commission
- Brandon Presley
- Mississippi down ballot state executive elections, 2011
- Official Campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Boyce Adams on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart