Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 14|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bailey served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Legislative Administration|
Bailey won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 14. Bailey was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated Douglas Grant (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 14, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Bailey is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Bailey raised a total of $2,510 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 1, 2013.
|Brad Bailey's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Grafton 14||$2,510|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,510|
2012Bailey won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bailey raised a total of $2,510.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brad Bailey's campaign in 2012|
|Grafton County Republican Party||$500|
|Cumbee, Russell T.||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,510|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brad + Bailey + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House passes marijuana legalization - Concord Monitor
- State House Live: House won't back fund to compensate Lakes Region fraud ... - Concord Monitor
- Go&Do: Players' Ring starts New Year with a new comedy from G. Matthew Gaskell - Seacoastonline.com
- Hampshire's Michael Carberry out for a duck as Australia hit back in final ... - Daily Echo
- New Year Honours 2014: list in full - Telegraph.co.uk
- Tales of Christmas Past - Bleeding Yankee Blue (blog)
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Grafton 14
| Succeeded by|