|Illinois House of Representatives District 95|
|Member, School Board, Southwestern CUSD #9|
|J.D.||St. Louis University Law School, 2003|
|Place of birth||Macomb, IL|
Gillespie ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 95. Gillespie was unopposed in the March 20 Democratic primary and was defeated by current district 98 incumbent Wayne Arthur Rosenthal (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Wayne Arthur Rosenthal Incumbent||58.8%||26,395|
Gillespie's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Macoupin County Democratic Party
- Madison County Democratic Party
- Progressive Action Project, the State Political Action Committee of Citizen Action/Illinois
- Illinois AFL-CIO
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brad + Gillespie + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NATION: Beneficiaries of loose campaign finance rules may not be who you think - Southgate News Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- ↑ Brad Gillespie, "Endorsements," accessed October 25, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |