Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 39|
|High school||Andover High School|
Hantler is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 39. He is running against Albert Clawson, Nicholas Kennedy, Klint Kesto, Bubba Urdan, and Kristine Zrinyi in the Republican primary on August 7. Incumbent Lisa Brown (D) is not running for re-election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Hantler is Jewish, having been a member of Adat Shalom.Cite error: Invalid
refs with no content must have a name
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brad + Hantler + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Committee to Elect Bradley J. Hantler, "About Brad Hantler," retrieved August 3, 2012
- ↑ West Bloomfield Patch, "Meet the Candidates: Brad Hantler, 21, is Making His Mark," July 25, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- ↑ Theoaklandpress.com "GUEST OPINION: It’s past time for part-time lawmakers," Accessed July 31, 2012
- ↑ Hantler2012.com "Traditional American Values," Accessed July 31, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |