|Iowa State Senate District 32|
|January 10, 2013|
|Years in position||10|
|Assistant Minority Leader, Iowa State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Urbandale City Council|
Zaun attended Ellsworth Community College. He went on to earn his Bachelor's from Grandview College.
Zaun is the owner of Zaun's Trustworthy Hardware. He is also Vice President of R and R Realty Marketing Group.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Zaun has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Zaun served on these committees:
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Zaun is running for re-election to the Iowa State Senate in 2012. Due to redistricting, he is running in District 20. Zaun ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 32 (2008)|
|Brad Zaun (R)||23,190|
In 2008 Zaun collected $47,669 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|1st Gateway Credit Union||$3,000|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brad + Zaun + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Zaun and his wife, Dede, have five children.
- Sen. Zaun's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Brad Zaun
- Iowa Senate Republicans Profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Brad Zaun on Facebook
- Brad Zaun on Twitter
|Iowa Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|