|Iowa State Senate District 32|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Zaun attended Ellsworth Community College. He went on to earn his Bachelor's from Grandview College.
Zaun is the owner of Zaun's Trustworthy Hardware. He is also Vice President of R and R Realty Marketing Group.
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- Transportation Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 32 (2008)|
|Brad Zaun (R)||23,190|
In 2008 Zaun collected $47,669 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|1st Gateway Credit Union||$3,000|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$1,500|
Zaun and his wife, Dede, have five children.
- Sen. Zaun's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Brad Zaun
- Iowa Senate Republicans Profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Brad Zaun on Facebook
- Brad Zaun on Twitter
- ↑ 2008 Iowa Election Results
- ↑ Money Raised by Iowa Candidates, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Contributions to Brad Zaun
|Iowa Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|