|Iowa State Senate District 32|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 10, 2013
Zaun attended Ellsworth Community College. He went on to earn his Bachelor's from Grandview College.
Zaun is the owner of Zaun's Trustworthy Hardware. He is also Vice President of R and R Realty Marketing Group.
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 32 (2008)|
|Brad Zaun (R)||23,190|
In 2008 Zaun collected $47,669 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|1st Gateway Credit Union||$3,000|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$1,500|
Zaun and his wife, Dede, have five children.
- Sen. Zaun's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Brad Zaun
- Iowa Senate Republicans Profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Brad Zaun on Facebook
- Brad Zaun on Twitter
|Iowa Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|