|Washington House of Representatives, District 18a|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Vick served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Financial Services|
|• Technology and Economic Development|
Vick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Jobs can only be created if we make sure that regulations in our State are not overly burdensome, that permits are readily available and easily accessible, and tax rates are stable and not prohibitive."
- Excerpt:"We must make sure that more of your money makes it into the classroom, and that less is spent on bureaucracy. We must ensure that education is “fully funded,” as education is the paramount duty of Washington State."
- Excerpt:"Adopting an “all-of-the-above” energy policy, and categorizing hydro power as “renewable,” are just a few ways that we can work to keep energy costs low. We have an abundance of affordable energy here in the Northwest, and we should not artificially inflate the price of that energy to the consumer!"
Protecting The Vulnerable
- Excerpt:"One of the most important social responsibilities we face is taking care of the most vulnerable of our citizens: the elderly, the young, the mentally-ill and the disabled. I am committed to finding ways for us to more effectively serve and protect those that need it the most."
- Excerpt:"We must make sure we are equipped with the tools needed to stay safe and keep violent offenders off the streets. I will work to ensure that our communities always have the resources they need to provide protection for our families."
Vick won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 18a. Vick was unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Adrian E. Cortes (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 18a, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brandon + Vick + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Boeing tax bill clears House Finance on 10-to-3 vote - Bellingham Herald
- NFL update: A look at the matchups in Week 10 - Boston Globe
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- Click here for story - AberdeenNews.com
- NFL Injury Report - Macon Telegraph (blog)
- Wednesday's Scoreboard: Prep Football, Volleyball playoff pairings; Grizzly ... - Great Falls Tribune
- 2013 NFL Week 11 Double Coverage - ESPN (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Ann Rivers (R)
|Washington House of Representatives District 18
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |