Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Radulovacki's reports.
|Branko Radulovacki (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$75.00||$103,433.43||$(22,617.40)||$80,891.03|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$80,891||$39,893||$(35,911)||$86,221|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$86,221||$30,217||$(32,972)||$83,466|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Branko + Radulovacki + Georgia +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- NewsTimes "Ga. Democrats have a Senate candidate" Accessed July 12, 2013
- CLATL "Meet 'Dr. Rad,' the first Democratic U.S. Senate candidate in Georgia" Accessed July 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Branko Radulovacki 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 3, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |