Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 45|
|Date of birth||10/24/1964|
|Place of birth||Louisville, Kentucky|
Withers' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Investing in Public Education
- Excerpt:"As your state legislator I will work to preserve education spending as a priority investment by cutting mismanagement, waste and squander."
- Excerpt:"As your state representative I will reach across party lines and offer solutions that works towards the betterment of the people."
- Excerpt:"As your Representative I will diligently work to place at the forefront of policy discussion our need to resolve the looming fiscal crisis."
- Excerpt:"My profession has provided me a wealth of experience in creating solutions that work. These solutions don’t have to be complicated, or expensive, but rather bring common sense back into the process of government."
Working Across Party Lines
- Excerpt:"The partisan divide has grown ever wider and those paying for the gap most are Kentucky citizens. It is long overdue as community leaders we address those problems most effecting Kentucky citizens INDEPENDENT of influence from either party, special interest or group."
Withers ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 45. He is running as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Stan Lee (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stan Lee Incumbent||66.4%||16,035|
Withers and his wife Linda have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Breck + Withers + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Breck Withers on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |