|Chief of Staff to Congressman Steve King (R-Kiron)|
- Bachelor's degree, Drake University (1997) in political science and history
- Juris Doctorate degree, University of Chicago Law School (2001)
In the midst of her pursuit for her law degree, Findley served as Symposium Editor for the University of Chicago Law School Roundtable, a law journal. Upon graduating, she worked for some of the largest private practice law firms in both Silicon Valley and Washington D.C., focusing on litigation and corporate work.
Findley has served both as Chief of Staff as well as Senior Legal Advisor to Congressman Steve King, Republican member of the United States House of Representatives for Iowa's fifth house district. In these roles, she managed the daily operations and budget for his six offices, all legislative and constituent services and staff serving thirty-two counties in the western part of the state.
- See also: Iowa Attorney General election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Attorney General - Republican Primary
- Brenna Findley ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Attorney General - General Election |
|Democratic Party||Tom Miller||55.5%|
|Republican Party||Brenna Findley||44.4%|
According to Follow the Money, Findley has raised $124,078 in 2010 for her state attorney general campaign as of September 22, 2010. 
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Michael L. Bennett||$20,000|
P.O. Box 451
Dexter, IA, 50070
Phone: (515) 720-0738
- Brenna Findley's Facebook profile
- Brenna Findley's Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart - Brenna Findley biography
- Findleyforiowa.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 8, 2010.