Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||July 13, 1960|
|Place of birth||Tipton, IN|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lasater has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections
- Crime Prevention
- Tourism and Natural Resources
- Transportation Funding and Public Institutions
No New Taxes Pledge
In Missouri for 2011, a minority of lawmakers signed the "No New Taxes Pledge." Only four out of 34 state Senate members signed the pledge. Out of 163 state House members, only 35 lawmakers have signed.
Lasater signed the pledge.
Lasater is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 20. Lasater is running unopposed in the August 7 primary election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53 General Election (2010)|
|Brent Lasater (R)||'5,291,|
|Diane Egger (D)||4,214|
In 2010, a year in which Lasater was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Lasater and his wife, Veta, have two children.
- House site
- campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- List of candidates certified for the August 3, 2010 primary in Missouri