|U.S. House, Texas, District 36|
|High school||Forest Park High School|
|Other||University of Texas Dental Branch|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||4|
Babin served in the United States Air Force as a captain from 1975 to 1979. While serving, he earned his B.S. in biology from Lamar University in 1973. He then enrolled in dental school at the University of Texas and graduated with his D.D.S. in 1976.
He has been engaged in general dental practice since 1979.
Babin is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 36th District. Babin is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on March 4, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Brian Babin (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$75,656||$(3,390)||$72,265|
|Pre-Primary||February 16, 2014||$72,265||$132,849||$(86,166)||$118,948|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$118,948||$159,379||$(113,329)||$164,998|
**As of the 2014 April Quarterly Report, Babin's committee owed $75,000 in outstanding loans to Brian Babin.
Babin and his wife, Roxanne, have five children and nine grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Babin + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 36th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 36th Congressional District
- Texas Tribune, "U.S. House elections brackets," accessed January 7, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on January 17, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Babin Year-End," accessed February 13, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Babin Pre-Primary," accessed May 2, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Brian Babin April Quarterly," accessed May 2, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |