Brian Daniel Whelan
|Brian Daniel Whelan|
|U.S. House, California, District 16|
|High school||San Joaquin Memorial High School|
|J.D.||Rutgers University Law School|
|Profession||Farmer and attorney|
- San Joaquin Memorial High School, Fresno
- UC Berkeley
- Rutgers University Law School
Whelan is a farmer and attorney.
Whelan is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 16th District. He and incumbent Jim Costa (D) advanced past the June 5, 2012, blanket primary, defeating Loraine Goodwin (D), Mark Garcia (R), and Johnny Tacherra (R). They will now face off in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Brian Whelan (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2012||$62,422.50||$78,270||$(34,256.75)||$106,435.75|
|Pre-Primary ||May 24, 2012||$106,435.75||$18,385||$(85,643.01)||$39,177.74|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian Daniel + Whelan + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Whelan for Congress "Meet Brian" Accessed May 22, 2012
- California Secretary of State, Official candidate list
- Unofficial election results
- Federal Election Commission "Brian Whelan's Summary Report," Accessed July 10, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Brian Whelan April Quarterly," Accessed July 10, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Brian Whelan Pre-Primary," Accessed July 10, 2012