|New Jersey State Senate, District 36|
|Bachelor's||Saint Peter's College|
Fitzhenry received a B.A. in Marketing from Saint Peter's College in 1988. He has worked for Newrent Inc. since 1996 and is the company's Vice President of Marketing. Fitzhenry is the President of the North Arlington Education Foundation and spent six years as a member of the North Arlington Board of Education. He has been a member of the North Arlington Fire Department since 1991.
Fitzhenry's Facebook page listed the following issues:
- Gun Control
"New Jersey has some of the country's toughest gun laws. We support enforce our current laws, and while we will always consider new proposals, we do not believe that more gun laws will necessarily mean less gun violence."
"We look forward to working for you, and with Governor Christie to reform the school spending formula and promote options to use parental choice and charter schools, as incentives to free choice and quality education."
"We strongly believe in the 2% property tax cap. It is well past time for our elected officials to be put on a budget. By way of savings, we will support and promote, but NOT formally legislate shared services."
"The Democrats have spent millions of taxpayer dollars on one of the most unsuccessful projects in the State’s history. The result: big government collaborating with the politically connected, additional spending beyond what was settled, criminal investigations, pollution, mismanagement, and corruption. If we are elected, our municipalities will NOT face such a financial burden ever again."
- American Dream
"It is time for the American Dream, formerly the Xanadu, to move forward. Completing the project will create many permanent jobs in our district. We support responsible efforts to finalize the construction and promote economic development and growth in our region."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Fitzhenry ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 36. Fitzhenry was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Paul A. Sarlo (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013. 
Fitzhenry and his wife, Donna, have three children. They currently reside in North Arlington, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Fitzhenry + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- District 36 GOP website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Facebook page
- LinkedIn page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Brian Fitzhenry for Senate, Accessed May 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013