For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Brian Kavanagh"
(add donor box)
(2010 election update)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 12:21, 7 October 2010
|New York State Assembly District 74|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Kavanagh's professional experiences include attorney and advocate; chief of staff; aide to multiple mayors; and policy director for New York City Department of Homeless Services.
Kavanagh earned his BA from Princeton University and JD from New York University Law School.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Kavanagh ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. Kavanagh faces Dena Winokur (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he is running on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Kavanagh won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 74, defeating opponent Bryan Cooper (R).
Kavanagh raised $82,588 for his campaign while Cooper raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 74 2008|
|Brian Kavanagh (D)||38,763|
|Bryan Cooper (R)||6,679|
In 2008, a year in which Kavanagh was up for re-election, he collected $82,588 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,300|
|High Need Hospital||$2,800|
|1199 SEIU United Health care Workers East||$2,500|
|Geto & Demilly||$2,500|
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Election Day Operations and Voter Disenfranchisement
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Brian Kavanagh
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |