|Lieutenant Governor of Nevada|
|President of the Nevada State Senate|
|January 20, 2007 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||7|
|Predecessor||Lorraine Hunt (R)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2006|
|Term limits||Two terms|
|Nevada State Treasurer|
|1999 - 2007|
|Birthday||December 31, 1960|
|Place of birth||Warwick, Rhode Island|
As Lieutenant Governor, Krolicki also serves as President of the State Senate, Chairman of the Commission on Tourism, and Vice-Chairman of the State Board of Transportation. During his tenure, Krolicki has focused on economic development and tourism.
Krolicki previously served two terms as Nevada State Treasurer from 1999-2007. One of his major goals during this time was to make college education more affordable. To this end he created the Nevada College Savings Plans and the Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program.
Krolicki is term-limited from seeking re-election as Nevada Lieutenant Governor in 2014. As of August 2013, he had not announced any future plans.
Prior to assuming his first state executive seat as Treasurer of Nevada, Krolicki served as the chief deputy State Treasurer from 1990 to 1998. He previously worked for Bankers Trust Company and Smith Barney.
- BA, Stanford University
Lieutenant Governor of Nevada (2007-present)
Nevada Treasurer (1999-2007)
Krolicki is term-limited from seeking re-election as Nevada Lieutenant Governor in 2014.
|Lieutenant Governor of Nevada, 2010|
|Independent American||Ryan Fitzgibbons||3.7%||26,306|
|None of These Candidates||-||3.1%||22,035|
|Election Results Via: Nevada Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Krolicki is available dating back to 1998. Based on available campaign finance records, Krolicki raised a total of $2,291,563 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 23, 2013.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Brian Krolicki's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Brian Krolicki's Campaign Contributions|
Treasurer of Mississippi
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$3,031 (Dem)||$929,913 (Dem)||$335,498 (Dem)|
|Top 5 contributors||Michael Bahn||$10,000||Friends of Brian Krolicki||$80,437||Brian Krolicki||$20,178|
|Kenny Guinn For Governor||$7,500||MGM Mirage||$21,000||Las Vegas Sands||$20,000|
|Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe||$7,500||Las Vegas Sands||$20,000||Kenv Ruby Mountain Broadcasting Company||$10,000|
|Battle Born PAC||$7,000||J A Tiberti Construction Company||$15,000||Newmont Mining||$10,000|
|Walker Investment Company||$5,000||Coast Hotels & Casinos||$15,000||KVBC Valley Broadcasting Company||$10,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Krolicki + Nevada + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Meet Mark Hutchison, candidate for Nevada Lieutenant Governor - Carson Valley Times
- Nevada GOP national committeeman resigning - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Sue Wagner and the day that changed Nevada politics - Reno Gazette Journal
- Fields of dreams - Reno News & Review
- LTC receives grant to promote new concert venue - Laughlin Times
- Lake Tahoe: Twain called it the 'fairest picture the whole world affords' - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Religious Statesman Rajan Zed Listed as 'Global Person of the Year' - Salem-News.Com
- Las Vegas Weekly Celebrated its 15th Anniversary with Loyal Readers, Vegas ... - The International News Magazine
- Las Vegas to GOP: Place your bets on us for 2016 - Detroit Free Press
- Interior secretary lauds Las Vegas water chief Mulroy - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Official Nevada Lieutenant Governor website
- Brian Krolicki campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Brian Krolicki on Facebook
- Brian Krolicki on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Project Votesmart "Brian Krolicki" Accessed November 1, 2012
- Office of the Lieutenant Governor, "Biography of Lieutenant Governor Brian K. Krolicki," accessed August 19, 2013
- Brian Krolicki "About" Accessed November 1, 2012
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Eight Nevada State Senators," November 16, 2011
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Brian Krolicki," accessed May 23, 2013
- Follow the Money.org
|Nevada State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|
Kate Marshall (D)
Lorraine Hunt (R)
|Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
2007 - present
| Succeeded by|