|South Dakota House District 13|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Liss works as an investor. His first attempt to take office was in 2006.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Liss served on the following committees:
- Taxation Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives
|South Dakota State House, District 13 (2010)|
|Susan Blake (D)||4,628||29.90%|
|Brian C. Liss (R)||3,807||24.60%|
|Jesse Vavreck (D)||3,534||22.84%|
|Charlotte Landon Shaw (R)||3,507||22.66%|
In 2010, Liss raised $15,120 in contributions.
He contributed the most to his campaign, $11,459.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Liss + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
William Thompson (D)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|