Brian Moore, Iowa politician
|Iowa House of Representatives District 25|
|January 10, 2011-Present|
|January 10, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Associate's||Kirkwood Community College|
Moore owns Elwood Feed & Livestock, a livestock transportation business. He is also a member of the Jackson County Cattleman’s Association, the Farm Bureau and the Bellevue Marquette Booster Club. He holds an A.A. in Agricultural Business from Kirkwood Community College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moore has been appointed to the following committees:
- Environmental Protection
- Subcommittee on Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations, Vice Chair
- Ways and Means
Moore is running in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 58. Moore ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Tom Schueller is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 25 General Election (2010)|
|Brian Moore (R)||5,484|
|Thomas Schueller (D)||5,346|
In 2010, Moore raised $17,209 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Jackson County Republican Central Committee, which donated $1,750 to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brian + Moore + Iowa + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Moore and his wife, Kim, have eight children.
- Iowa House of Representatives - Rep. Brian Moore
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- DesMoinesRegister.com, "Democrat Brian Moore of Zwingle to run for Iowa Senate," April 2, 2010.
- Iowa Secretary of State "Unofficial Primary Results," June 5, 2012
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 15, 2012
- Official Iowa House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
- 2010 contributions
|Iowa House District 25
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |