Brian Moore, Iowa politician
|Iowa House of Representatives District 58|
|January 10, 2011-Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Kirkwood Community College|
Moore owns Elwood Feed & Livestock, a livestock transportation business. He is also a member of the Jackson County Cattleman’s Association, the Farm Bureau and the Bellevue Marquette Booster Club. He holds an A.A. in Agricultural Business from Kirkwood Community College.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Moore served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Economic Growth|
|• Transportation, Vice-chair|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moore served on the following committees:
- Environmental Protection
- Subcommittee on Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations, Vice Chair
- Ways and Means
Moore ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 58. Moore ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Tom Schueller (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 58, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian Moore Incumbent||51.3%||7,964|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 25 General Election (2010)|
|Brian Moore (R)||5,484|
|Thomas Schueller (D)||5,346|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Moore raised $17,209 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Jackson County Republican Central Committee, which donated $1,750 to his campaign.
Moore and his wife, Kim, have eight children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brian + Moore + Iowa + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives - Rep. Brian Moore
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- DesMoinesRegister.com, "Democrat Brian Moore of Zwingle to run for Iowa Senate," April 2, 2010.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results"
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 15, 2012
- Official Iowa House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
- 2010 contributions
Clel Baudler (R)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 58
| Succeeded by|
|Iowa House of Representatives District 25
| Succeeded by|
Julian B. Garrett (R)
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |