Brian Murphy (Wisconsin)
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 96
Murphy is an attorney. He earned his J.D. from the University of Maine Law School in 1996. He has worked in the computer industry as an international representative.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 96 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Brian Murphy (D)||1,821||99.84%|
Murphy's website lists three main issues:
- "Protecting the Family Farm and Local Jobs"
- "Job Creation through Education"
- "Job Creation through Alternative Energy" 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Murphy on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |