Difference between revisions of "Brian Stack"
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 16:58, 9 July 2013
|New Jersey State Senate District 33|
|January 10, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 6, 2007|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|New Jersey State General Assembly|
|High school||Emerson High School|
|Master's||Jersey City State College|
|Birthday||May 16, 1966|
|Place of birth||Jersey City, NJ|
Stack served in the New Jersey General Assembly from 2004 to 2007.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Stack served on these committees:
- Law and Public Safety and Veterans' Affairs, Vice-Chair
- Budget and Appropriations
- Budget and Appropriations (Budget Hearings Only)
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Stack ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 33. Stack was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary and is challenged by James Sanford (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Stack won re-election to the District 33 State Senate seat in 2011. He ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary election. Stack defeated Beth Hamburger (R) in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 33 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Brian Stack Incumbent||86.6%||20,223|
In 2007, Stack was elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 33. Stack ran unopposed. Stack raised $1,413,402 for his campaign fund. 
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 33 (2007)|
|Brian Stack (D)||20,313|
In 2011, Stack received $414,597 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Brian Stack's campaign in 2011|
|Union City First||$245,323|
|1199 Seiu United Healthcare Workers East||$7,200|
|Beckerman & Co||$3,600|
|Parker McCay PA||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$414,597|
|Total Votes received in 2011||20,223|
|Cost of each vote received||$20.5|
In 2007, Stack collected $1,413,402 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Union City First||$812,437|
|Stack, Brian P.||$40,000|
|Sires for Congress||$8,200|
|Greenstein For Assembly||$8,200|
Stack represents New Jersey Senate District 33, which includes the city of Hoboken, New Jersey.
Stack currently resides in Union City, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Stack + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official website of Brian Stack
- Brian Stack legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Brian Stack biography on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Democratic Party biography of Brian Stack
- Facebook page
- Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- Official website of Brian Stack
- Brian Stack at Project Vote Smart
- Hudson County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- New Jersey State Senate election results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
|New Jersey State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|