|Illinois House of Representatives, District 89|
|October 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||October 1, 2013|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Brian Stewart ran unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Stewart + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- thonline.com, "Brian Stewart chosen to replace Sacia in Illinois House," September 17, 2013
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
Jim Sacia (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 89
| Succeeded by|