|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Suffolk|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
In March 2010, Wallace announced that he would not be running for another term, citing family issues.
Wallace is an author.
He is a member of the Dorchester Heights Civic Association, Harry McDonough Sailing Center Board, John W. McCormack Civic Association, Society Board, South Boston Arts Association, South Boston Boys and Girls Club Alumni Association, South Boston Claddagh Advisory Board, South Boston Design Advisory Board, 'Southie 200' Committee, and the 'Southie Kids Care' Board.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Joint Committee
- Revenue Joint Committee
- Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture Joint Committee
Wallace did not run for re-election in 2010.
Wallace raised $81,655 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Fourth Suffolk (2008)|
|Brian P. Wallace (D)||13,940|
Wallace raised $81,655 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Boston Police Patrolmens Association||$1,000|
|Kathleen M. Drew||$1,000|
|Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts||$1,000|
|Bruce B. Daniel||$1,000|
|Linda L. Webster||$1,000|
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Brian Wallace
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Brian Wallace on Facebook
- Boston Globe, "Lawmaker opts not to run again," March 3, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Wallace
- 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 4
| Succeeded by|
Nicholas Collins, Sr.
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |