Revision as of 08:25, 4 January 2014 by Gpallay
|Transparency grading process|
Bristol is an independent city located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is considered a county-equivalent.
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Council members are listed with contact information. Meeting dates/times posted.
- Building permit info included, applications do not appear to be online.
- Zoning ordinance is available in municipal code.
- Local tax information included.
- Audit is available.
- Budget is not published.
- Meeting minutes only available through 2008.
- Information is not included on administrative officials, contracts, and lobbying.
- Does not include information on how to request public records under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.