For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 08:25, 4 January 2014 by Geoff Pallay
|Transparency grading process|
Bristol is an independent city located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is considered a county-equivalent.
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Council members are listed with contact information. Meeting dates/times posted.
- Building permit info included, applications do not appear to be online.
- Zoning ordinance is available in municipal code.
- Local tax information included.
- Audit is available.
- Budget is not published.
- Meeting minutes only available through 2008.
- Information is not included on administrative officials, contracts, and lobbying.
- Does not include information on how to request public records under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.