Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate District 28|
Davis' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Davis' plan for healthcare
- "easier access to health care"
- "improved health status of our citizens"
- "those with chronic conditions such as heart disease would particularly benefit because they would have access to preventive care at an affordable rate"
- "businesses could concentrate on business, not benefits"
- Excerpt:"We must be forward in our thinking and continue to strive for inclusive language in our planning. Entrepreneurship must be part of the plan to increase new opportunities and reinvention. This will activate our minds and stimulate new ideas for a new economy to emerge. Creating more jobs is in effect, “A move to improve"
- Excerpt:"Focus on early childhood education and exposure to the arts, sciences and computer technology in a controlled setting can help identify gifts, talents and skills that can become another great way to promote education while making investments in their future, in return an investment for the future of our economy. We can “Pay Now or Pay Double Later"
- Excerpt:"It is important that we give our men and women in service to our country a proper welcome home. A welcome that would greet them with not only a “thank you” medal but, assistance entering the workforce, healthcare, counseling for them and their families, education and training to return as contributing members of our society."
|North Carolina State Senate District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Gladys A. Robinson Incumbent||72%||16,516|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bruce + Davis + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bruce Davis on Facebook